藥材農夫 Herbal Farmer
This American wild ginseng is 7-8 years old ginseng. Wild ginseng is mainly produced in the United States and Canada. It belongs to the 'semi-wild transplanted ginseng'. Because of its good variety and a lighter year after picking, it is sent to the planting area and replanted until the year is sufficient. The skin is pale gray and yellow. It is firm and heavy, with few and sparse horizontal stripes. The inner flesh has more obvious lines and tastes bitter and sweet.
Ingredient: American ginseng
Production Procedure: UNSULPHURED
Best Before: 2 Years
Direction to use
American Ginseng slices can be cooked or brewed with water as tea, can also use to grinding as powder, brew with water as drink.
Amount to use: 5-15g
- Suitable for people with insufficient energy and Qi deficiency
- Suitable for mentally tired people
- Suitable for people with Qi deficiency and heaty body
- Suitable for people with poor immunity
* Suitable for frails, heat body and thirsty, and has a dry mouth can eat.