藥材農夫 Herbal Farmer
Chrysanthemum Eight Treasure Tea
Herbal Farmer series of Formula Herbal Tea are made from the finest herbs according to Chinese healthy recipe, which is good for nourishing and promotes healthy. No artificial flavourings, artificial colourings, sulphur dioxides and preservatives added.
Ingredient: Chrysanthemum, Lithospermum erythrorhizon, Bamboo leaves, Lalang grass rhizome, Licorice, Dried sugarcane, Oroxylum indicum Vent., Prunella
Production Procedure: UNSULPHURED
Best Before: 1 Year
Origin: Packed in Malaysia
Direction to use
- Put 2 litre water and a packet of Chrysanthemum Eight Treasure Tea ingredients together in a pot.
- Use high heat to boil it.
- After boiled, turn to low heat to stew for about 30-40 minutes.
- It is served after the temperature is moderate.
- * Water volume can be adjusted according to personal preference.
Amount to use: A packet.