藥材農夫 Herbal Farmer
Featured Butterfly Pea Flower
Butterfly Pea Flower, also known as Blue Butterfly and Blue Flower, is rich in vitamins A, C and E, which can improve immunity, help and promote skin elasticity and collagen production. People in Southeast Asian countries use it to brew tea. Butterfly Pea Flower contains natural anthocyanins, soaked in water after drying, the water is blue, add lemon juice will turn purple, which can be used as a food stain or cocktail.
Ingredient: Butterfly Pea Flower
Production Procedure: UNSULPHURED
Best Before: 1 Year
Direction to use
Can brew it individually or brew with other flower teas together to drink.
Amount to use: About 1 tablespoon, add into 300-400ml hot water to brew about 5-10 minutes then it can be served.
* Can be adjusted on the amount uses according to personal preference. *
- Suitable for people who love beauty
- Suitable for people with poor eyesight
- Suitable for people who always stay up late
- Suitable for people who with poor appetite
* High temperature will destroy anthocyanin. Recommended to use 50-75°C water for brewing.