藥材農夫 Herbal Farmer
American Wild Ginseng
This American Wild Ginseng, is American ginseng with 10 years or above. The old name of the United States was American, and American ginseng got its name, also known as Guangdong ginseng. It is native to the northern United States to southern Canada, and is predominantly Wisconsin. American ginseng skin has obvious and well-organized horizontal circle pattern, the texture is strong and light, and the taste is bitter and sweet.
Ingredient: American ginseng
Production Procedure: UNSULPHURED
Best Before:2 Years
Direction to use
American Ginseng slices can be cooked or brewed with water as tea, can also use to grinding as powder, brew with water as drink.
Amount to use: 5-15g
- Suitable for people with insufficient energy and Qi deficiency
- Suitable for mentally tired people
- Suitable for people with Qi deficiency and heaty-body
- Suitable for people with poor immunity
* Suitable for frails, heat body and thirsty, and has a dry mouth can eat.